Integrating Psychedelics into Mental Healthcare
Annual mental health cost to the UK economy £90bn
17.7% of the population affected by mental health issues annually
5% of the population affected by depression
3% of the population affected by alcohol and drug abuse
Delivering independent psychedelic research
UK nationwide clinic platform
Creating the training standard
On-demand research and clinical trials – study design, enrollment, execution – for the medicalisation of psychedelic assisted therapy. Advancing mental health through pre-clinical, Phase I-III, regulatory submissions and IP creation.
– Clinical trial selection: AWAKN will work with our network of public and private stakeholders to identity and fund targeted areas for research.
– Clinical trial delivery: AWAKN will complete targeted clinical trials for the medicalisation of psychedelic assisted therapy.
A revolutionary shift in the treatment approach for mental health disorders, under the leadership of psychiatric specialist, researcher, author and clinic founder, Dr. Ben Sessa.
– Highly trained expert clinicians, working with psychedelics under Schedule 2, for the treatment of multiple mental conditions.
– First of its kind psychedelic assisted psychotherapy administered in state-of-the-art clinics, with the first site in the psychedelic hub of the UK, Bristol.
Innovative psychedelic training for Psychiatrists and Psychologists to pivot into the future of mental health disorder treatments.
– In person training: Accredited training course for qualified practitioners, usually physiatrists
– Online Continuous Development (CPD) learning: Online full or half day accredited training for all medical practitioners with credits annual CPD targets